Price per night:
La Pierre Plantée is a modern bungalow B & B accommodation set in tranquil oak woods in the hamlet of Bazalgue. 10 mins from A20 auto route jct 55.
Description of Chambres D'Hotes:La Pierre Plantée is nestled in the stunning area of the Dordogne Valley, between the main towns of Souillac and Martel. Very quiet location by a walking lane.
We can accommodate up to 6 persons, with 1 double bedroom, 2 twin bedrooms. Rooms have central heating in winter. There is a shower room/toilet for the guests, and dining area, also free wi-fi is available. There is a large garden with a substantial terrace area for relaxing and picnics, there is use of an outside fridge. Breakfast is served on the terrace in the summer, our breakfast is served with homemade bread and jams.
Attractions:We are on the edge of 3 regions the Lot, Dordogne and Correze, so are within easy access of many popular attractions like Rocamadour, Turenne or Sarlet. There are many walk routes all around the area, also great for canoeing the Dordogne river and cave diving and potholing are also very popular.
DirectionsFrom Souillac A20 exit: Take the D803(D703) to Martel for approx 4.5km(2.7miles)
Opposite the 2nd turning to Le Pigeon Haut take a left turn sign posted La Pierre Plantée and also Le Saulou. Also on the corner is an old white citerne tank.
From Martel: Take the D803(D703) to Souillac for approx 7km (4.2miles).
Opposite the turning to Le Pigeon Haut take a right turn sign posted La Pierre Plantée and also Le Saulou.. Also on the corner is an old white citerne tank.
1. From the main road the house is approx 2.5km (1.5miles). Proceed from the turning past Le Saulou garden nursery and continue for approx 1.5km (1mile) round a few bends.
2. You then reach a crossroads sign posted Bazalgues. Go straight across and round a small bend to the 1st turning on your left.
3. Turn left sign posted La Pierre Plantée and keep left at the next fork in the road.
4. Continue for a short distance until the road ends and a track begins.
5. Keep left down the track sign posted La Pierre Plantée, and onto the house at the end.